ASAP for Mobile Platforms
- Added the Discussion topic type to the Community module.
- Fixed an issue related to the search functionality in the Community module. (If you are a new user starting out with this version of the SDK, you do not have to make any changes to overcome this issue. But if you are upgrading from the previous version of the SDK and have enabled JWT-based authentication in your Zoho Desk portal, make sure to regenerate the user token after upgrading. Check here in the demo application. No functionality or features will be impacted for end-users.)
- Introduced rich text formatting for ticket comments.
- Implemented threaded comments for forum topics in the user community.
- Implemented comment actions for comments on forum topics.
- Implemented search feature within the user community.
- Introduced event callbacks. For more deatils, Check here.
- Added APIs related to community categories, most popular topics, and most discussed topics.
- Added a method that launches the topic detail screen when a topic ID is passed.
- Added the Follow option for categories in the Community module. This option will be displayed only for authenticated users.
- Fixed an issue that caused an app crash if the app contained the androidx dependency.
- Enabled support for the Indian data center. To host your ASAP add-on on this datacenter, pass the value of the data center key as
DataCenter.IN while initializing the SDK.
- Included a new method that launches the add-on dashboard with its configuration overridden. For more details, check here
- Added the from and limit parameters to the API related to products. The from parameter denotes the index number of the resource and the limit parameter denotes the number of resources to return. If these two parameters are not passed in the API request, the first 10 products are returned, by default.
- Enabled push notifications for the following ticket actions:
- Agent creates a ticket on behalf of the user.
- Agent sends a new ticket response.
- Priority of the ticket is changed.
- Status of the ticket is changed.
- A new comment is added to a ticket.
- A ticket comment is edited.
- Introduced a callback method for the Submit Ticket screen. Through this method, the ASAP add-on can be configured such that ticket details are sent to the app immediately after a ticket is submitted.
- Fixed an issue that caused an app crash if the user tried to load Knowledge Base articles that exceeded 2 MB in size.
- Rectified a critical configuration issue that gave other apps access to files stored in the internal directory of apps containing the Zoho Desk Portal SDK.