Everything in Free +
- Scoring RulesPrioritize prospects with positive or negative scores
- WorkflowsAutomate record convertion using Workflow rules
- Multiple PipelinesBuild custom pipelines to suit your unique sales processes
- Mass Email Send bulk emails to reach a large number of your customers
- Custom DashboardsRepresent and summarize CRM data based upon your business requirements
Everything in Standard +
- SalesSignalsGet real-time customer notifications
- BlueprintManage every stage of your offline and online business process
- Web-to-Case FormsConvert support tickets to cases and ensure follow-up
- Validation RulesEnsure better quality of incoming customer information
- Inventory Management Price books, quotes, invoices, purchase orders
Everything in Professional +
- Zia AIConversational AI assistant, prediction and suggestions
- CommandCenterPersonalize your customer journeys at every stage of the lifecycle
- CanvasVisual CRM view for increased adoption
- Multi-user PortalsCustomer, vendor and partner portals
- Advanced CustomizationPage layouts, Custom modules, buttons, web-tabs, sandbox
- Mobile SDK & MDMBuild and distribute custom mobile apps
Everything in Enterprise +
- Advanced BI - bundled with Zoho AnalyticsBundled with Zoho Analytics' Premium Edition: Best-in-class BI and analytics software
- Enhanced Feature LimitsHighest possible feature limits - API, territories, rules, data enrichment, page layouts, portals, web forms, roles, profiles, social brands, etc.
- 30-day Trial
Join 150,000+START YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW
Anybody can use Zoho. The interface is straightforward, and the initial trial setup took very little effort. Zoho had all of the functionality that we could ever need, at a fraction of the cost of Salesforce. It felt much more intuitive, and I was sure we would be very happy moving forward with Zoho.
Ignacio GalarragaCEO, The Netmen Corp
Zoho CRM's artificial intelligence, Zia, is extremely impressive. As a CRM manager, I can plug myself in directly to the sales team and make sure they never slip out of deals, with the help of working tips provided by Zia.
Divya SundarajuAsst. Manager, FundsIndia
Yes, we would be happy to demonstrate Zoho CRM through a web-conference at your convenience. The demo is a one hour session. To schedule your personal session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. We also accept payment via bank transfer or check transfer for yearly subscriptions. For more details, please contact email@example.com.
Yes, we support 25 languages: English (US), English (UK), Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Thai, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish, Dutch (Netherlands), Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hindi, Croatian, Czech.
You are not bound by any contracts or commitments. Zoho CRM is a pay-as-you-go service (monthly or yearly), so you can make changes to your plan whenever you need to.
Of course you can! Log in to Zoho CRM, click the Upgrade link on the Home page, and follow the steps on the Subscription page to switch to a new plan.
You can connect with us instantly through live chat (24x5) or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re fervent about keeping your data safe and secure. Our facilities feature stringent 24/7/365 security with video monitoring, biometric access, and advanced fire, flood, and theft monitoring systems. Our network security system employs the latest encryption and intrusion detection and prevention technologies. Learn more about Zoho's data protection measures.
Most standard editions of Zoho CRM have a flat rate for user licenses. However, we do offer exclusive user-license based discounts for the Zoho CRM Ultimate edition, which is intended for use by large organizations. This makes the Ultimate Edition the best value proposition for organizations that anticipate to purchase a higher number of user licenses.