Drive your teams to achieve more
Successful sales teams don’t just meet their targets—they exceed them. Having a target meter in your analytics arsenal makes sure your sales team knows what to shoot for every single time. Revenue, leads, deals—whatever your goal is, the target meter keeps your expectations realistic and helps you see what you’ve achieved, what you haven’t, and what you’re close to.
Here's how we can help you
- Multiple visual styles of target meters
- Set benchmarks for your sales team
- Be in the know of what you have achieved and what you have to.
Different types of target meters
Highlight your favorite KPIs with different types of target meters —Dial Gauge, Traffic Lights, Bar, and Multiple Bars.
Set benchmarks for your sales team
Set targets you want to achieve for your KPIs, and visualize how far you are from achieving your company's objectives. For example, if you want to track the sales performance of your top five sales reps, you can see which ones surpassed their target and which ones didn't.
Set targets for your company, specific users to drive more results
Keep your finger on the pulse of your company's sales performance by setting company-wide sales targets, team targets, and individual sales reps. The targets you set can be based on various criteria of your choice, for example, you can track the performance of your sales reps based on the number of calls they make, the emails they send, the notes they create, and so on.
What can you measure with target meters?
- Lead generation targets for sales reps
- Deal conversion targets for sales reps
- Revenue generation targets for sales managers
- Regional targets for regional sales managers
- Team performance targets for C-level executives
- Organization task performance for C-level executives
- Financial quarter targets for C-level executives