Zoho CRM Overview
Familiarize yourself with some basic terminology that we will be using throughout the course. This lecture gives you an overview of the entire course that includes:
- Adding, Editing, and Tracking Leads.
- Converting a Lead.
- Email Integration and more.
Adding a Lead to your CRM
This video covers the basics of adding and editing a lead in Zoho CRM. Watch this lecture to learn more about:
- Bringing Leads into your system.
- Editing Lead Information.
- Using Different Views.
This video covers the basics of using and editing different lead tracking fields. In this lecture you will learn more about:
- Editing Existing Leads.
- Tracking and Follow-up.
Converting a Lead
Lead conversion is one of the most important activities that you would perform on a regular basis. This lecture on Lead Conversion will cover:
- Converting leads into accounts and contacts.
- How to make use of deals in Zoho CRM.
Watch this video where we will walk you through the benefits of integrating your email with Zoho CRM in detail. By integrating your email with Zoho CRM, you will be able to:
- Get the right sales context to your emails.
- Work with both your CRM and email from one place.
Reports & Dashboards
Reports and Dashboards form an integral part of CRM, giving you real-time insights on key business metrics. Watch this lecture to learn:
- How to use the built-in reports.
- How to create custom reports.
- How to create and use dashboards in Zoho CRM.
Following up on leads and contacts often involves having to share documents. Watch this lecture to learn:
- How to create a document in Zoho CRM.
- How to upload a document from your computer.
- How to attach documents to records and emails.
Activities and Home tab personalization
Activities come very handy during your sales follow-up process. An activity in Zoho CRM is any event, task, or call. Watch this lecture to learn:
- How to use the activities section.
- How to create different views.
- How to customize your home tab.
Know about various Zoho CRM resources available and where you can find them to continue learning. Watch this lecture that will cover:
- An overview of all the Zoho CRM resources.
- Add-ons and third-party integrations.
Zoho CRM Setup - A Quick Tour
This course will help you understand and work on major administrative settings available in Zoho CRM, such as:
- Defining organization and personal settings.
- Creating users, roles, and groups.
- Managing user permissions and more.
Company and personal settings
Watch this lecture to know how you can set up your organization and personal settings.
- Personal settings define the details of each user such as name, email address, etc.
Adding users and creating profiles
In this lecture, you will learn how to manage users and profiles which includes:
- Adding users to Zoho CRM.
- Associating profiles to users.
- Creating roles.
Managing Profile Permissions
Defining users' permissions in CRM based on their roles in your company is very important. In this lecture we'll go deeper into permissions and specifically look at:
- A tour of the profile permissions page.
- How to manage user permissions.
Customization - An Overview
Apart from a predefined set of modules, fields and email templates Zoho CRM comes with a facility for you to customize your CRM to suit your exact business needs. For example, you can:
- Modify some pre-existing fields.
- Add new modules.
- Create new email templates.
Apart from the set of predefined modules like Leads, Contacts, Deals, etc., you may have certain requirements specific to your organization. Watch this lecture that explains module customization in Zoho CRM with an example.
Data Import, Export, Storage and Bulk Operations
This video covers some of the important administrative functionalities specific to data such as:
- Data Import, Export, Backup Operations, Storage.
- Performing bulk operations.
Automation in Zoho CRM - An Overview
Automation is simply the process of programming a machine or a piece of software to do an action or a set of actions automatically. Watch this lecture to learn:
- What is automation
- Why you need automation for your business
- How you can automate various sales processes
Automation in Zoho CRM - Implementation
This video is a sequel to the previous video that explains the overalls of Automation. Watch this lesson to understand how to implement automation in Zoho CRM for lead nurturing.
- Why you need automation for your business?
Billing and Payments
Watch this video to understand some of the important billing and payments functionalities, such as:
- Subscribing to Zoho CRM Paid Editions.
- Subscribing to additional users.
- Switching edition and more