The Zoho CRM Plug-in for Microsoft Word is an easy-to-use productivity tool to create mail merge documents on-the-fly. It allows you to create mail merge documents in MS Word using Zoho CRM data or from Zoho CRM using MS Word template. The mail merge documents include Form Letters, Address Labels, Envelopes and other documents, created based on the CRM customer related data.
- The Zoho CRM Plug-in for Microsoft Word creates mail merge documents for Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Deals as well as custom modules in Zoho CRM.
Permission Required: Users with Mail Merge Using Microsoft Word permission in their profile.
- Perform mail merge in MS Word using Zoho CRM customer data without logging into Zoho CRM.
- Perform mail merge in Zoho CRM using the MS Word template.
- Merge the Microsoft Word Template with the Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Deals or other Custom module(s) in Zoho CRM.
- Create mail merge template using all available fields from the corresponding modules.
- Insert Zoho CRM custom fields and look-up fields to the mail merge template.
- Import the mail merge templates (created in MS Word) in Zoho CRM.
- Create easy access folders to store the mail merge templates in Zoho CRM.
- Save time in creating multiple documents.
- Generate mail merge documents with up-to-date customer information.
- Import and share customized templates with Zoho CRM users.