Attaching from Local Drive
You can use this feature to attach documents, spreadsheets and presentations to the records from your local drive.
To attach files from local drive
- Click the [Module] tab.
Module refers to Leads, Contacts, Accounts, etc.
- In the [Module] Home page, select a record for which you want to add an attachment.
- In the [Module] Details page, under Attachments related list, click the Desktop link.
- In the Attach File pop-up, do the following:
- Browse and select the file that you want to attach.
- Click the Attach More Files link, if required.
- Click Attach. The attached files will be available in the Attachments section.
- The Attachments section is available in all modules except Dashboards, Reports and Forecasts.
- You can attach a maximum of 5 files (at a time).
- The total size of all the attached files should not exceed 20 MB.