WebMerge Extension for Zoho CRM
How Can I...
WebMerge is an online doument generation platform that lets you create documents of several types with dynamic content. You can send these document easily through the third party integrations provided. WebMerge lets you create Word Documents, Excel Sheets, Fillable PDF forms and HTML Document Builder.
With the Zoho CRM extension for WebMerge, you can easily merge fields from Zoho CRM and auto populate documents with a single click. You can then send your documents using any of the third party option provided by WebMerge.
You can either go to the Zoho Marketplace and install the WebMerge extension or log in to your Zoho CRM account and install.
To install the WebMerge extension for Zoho CRM:
- Go to Setup > Marketplace > All.
- All the installed extensions are listed. Under All Extensions you can view all the extensions supported in CRM.
- Click All Extensions, browse through for WebMerge and click it. The details about the extension will be available.
- Click on the Install Now button.
- In the Agreement page make sure that the check-box is checked and click Continue to Install.
- In the next page chose for which users you want to install the extension and then click Confirm.
- You can intsall it for users with administrative profile only.
- You can install it for all users.
- You can choose for which profiles you want the extension to be installed.
- The extension will be installed automatically for the specified users.
After installation WebMerge Documents, WebMerge Mappings and WebMerge Settings tabs will be created.
In order to start using WebMerge extension in Zoho CRM, you have to first Authorize it.
- After installing the extension, click on the WebMerge Settings Tab.
- You will be asked to enter the API Key and the API Secret.
For genertaing these keys, go to your WebMerge acoount:
- Go to My Account > API.
- Click on the link to generate the API key.
- Enter a name for the API key in the dialog box and click on Create Key.
- Copy the generated keys to your Zoho CRM account.
- After copying and pasting the key, click on Authorize.
- Authorization will be complete.
Once the authorization of the extension is successful, you can start accesing WebMerge in your Zoho CRM by clicking on the WebMerge Documents tab. To create documents in WebMerge:
- In the WebMerge Documents tab, you can either choose a document that you have already created or create a new document based on your needs. Know more.
- Then go to the WebMerge Mappings tab and click on New WebMerge Mapping.
- In the Create WebMerge Mappingpage:
- Enter the Mapping Name.
- You can provide a description of the WebMerge document if needed.
- Select the Module with which the mapping has to take place from the drop-down list.
- Select if the WebMerge Resource Type is Document or Route.
- Select the WebMerge Resource from the drop-downlist.
- Map the fields from the template to the Zoho CRM fields.
- Click Save.
- Click on a record form the module for which you have created the WebMerge.
- Click on the WebMerge button that appears.
- You will get the list of WebMerge documents that are present for that module from which you can select the one that you need.
- The document will automatically get sent to the record based on the which ever delivery option you have chose in the WebMerge Delivery page.
To uninstall the WebMerge extension for Zoho CRM:
- Go to Setup > Marketplace > All > Installed Extensions.
- Find the WebMerge extension and click on Uninstall.
- Click Ok to confirm uninstallation.
- The extension will be uninstalled.