CRM - Donna Blaze
The flexibility, simplicity and affordability of the Zoho solution set is truly exemplified with the AHA implementation.Donna Blaze CEO
About Affordable Housing Alliance
Affordable Housing Alliance (AHA) is a non-profit organization that provides affordable housing and other services to low-to-moderate income individuals and families, living in the Central New Jersey area. Since it’s founding in 1991, it has successfully developed 400 homes in Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex counties. Over 1,000 qualified families and individuals have purchased their first home with the assistance of AHA.
- Donna Blaze, the founder and CEO of AHA, wanted to redesign the website with an updated look increase the functionality and make it dynamic for today’s changing world.
- She wanted to evolve the website to a web portal where potential low-income housing applicants, donors, volunteers, and other constituents could “apply” for whatever services they were seeking.
- As a result, she hoped to reduce the number of incoming phone calls and the number of hours spent by her staff answering these calls so that they could tend to other pressing needs.
- She also wanted to streamline the backend application process which was manual and very time consuming for the AHA staff. It involved lengthy phone conversations, series of emails, paper mail, tedious case management and manual data entry.
- With demand for their services on the rise, AHA had to quickly adapt to a faster way of receiving and processing applications.
- AHA needed a turnkey solution that did not require a significant investment in time or money.
- Twin Lights Group not only redesigned the website www.affordablehousingalliance.org with a newer, fresher look but also made sure that the AHA staff could easily modify the content, as needed, by incorporating a Content Management System (CMS).
- Being in the housing business, information is constantly changing (e.g. property availability, eligibility guidelines, etc.) and now AHA can easily keep their website up to date.
- In addition, on-line forms for every constituent type has been created and made easily accessible from the new AHA website. These forms are tied to a centralized database using Zoho CRM. This means that for every online form completed, a corresponding constituent record is created.
- Furthermore, through Zoho’s workflow automation capabilities, appropriate staff members will be alerted any time a new record (aka case) is created. For a given case, once the staff determines next steps, they can even create reminders (via pop-up or email)for themselves.
- The flexibility, simplicity and affordability of the Zoho solution set is truly exemplified with the AHA implementation.
- While the new website and Zoho CRM have only been in place for a short time, the results are already impressive.
- From the moment the new website went live, new applications were being completed by clients on line which was simultaneously creating records in the database.
- In addition to an improved intake process, AHA also achieved many other results. They include: dynamic, easily administrable Website, Donor Management, Volunteer Management, and easy access to Data that should help them tremendously when seeking grants and funding.
- Future plans include support for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and Email Marketing using Zoho Mail.
- At the end of the day, through the use of affordable web-based solutions, AHA will be able to ensure that more people have shelter and a decent quality of life at a time when they need it the most.