Managing Organization Details
How Can I...
The Admin Panel in Zoho CRM Plus consists of the Organization, Applications, and Users tab. The tabs are displayed on the left side of the page when you access the Admin Panel. By default, you'll find the Users tab selected with the Users page displayed on the right.
If you are assigned the role of Owner in Zoho CRM Plus, you can click the Organization tab in the Admin Panel to manage your organization's information from the Organization page.
Here, the company contact, owner, address, and regional information are displayed. You can modify any organization details as needed.
The sections below will help you to learn how to access the Organization page, change company information, portal URL, owner, contact, regional, and address information, upload your company's logo, and manage your subscription.
The following table describes some of the important fields displayed in the Organization page.
By default, the portal name you specified during signup will be displayed in this field.
Select the time zone your organization operates in from the drop-down list.
Indicate your organization's primary language.
To access the Organization page:
- Access Zoho CRM Plus and click the User icon displayed on the upper-right corner of the page. You'll see a panel slide out from the right of the page.
- Click Admin Panel, displayed below the user name and email address in the sliding panel.
- You'll see the Admin Panel with the Users tab selected by default.
- Click the Organization tab () to access the Organization page.
- Update your company contact information, address, and regional details. You can also change the organization's owner, company logo, or portal URL. This page can also be used to manage your Zoho CRM Plus subscription. For more information on managing your subscription, see Subscription Management.
To update company information:
- Click Edit displayed on the top-right corner of the Organization page. You will see the Edit Organization Details popup window.
- Change the company name.
- Click Update.
To upload company logo:
- Click the company logo in the Organization page.
- Browse and select the new logo you want to upload.
- The selected logo will be displayed.
To change the portal URL:
- In the Organization page, click the Edit icon () displayed next to the Portal URL. The portal URL will appear.
- Enter the new portal name. If the portal is available, a confirmation message will be displayed.
- Click Done.
To change the organization owner:
- In the Organization page, click the Owner Info section and click Change Owner.
- You will see the Change Owner popup window.
- Enter the owner's name or email address in the text box. A drop-down list will appear, displaying any matching user names with their email address.
- Select the new owner's name. The name and email address will be displayed in the text box.
- Click Change Owner.
- The Owner name will be updated.
To update your company contact, address, and regional information:
- Click Edit in the Organization page of the Admin Panel. You will see the Edit Organization Details popup window.
- Make changes in the appropriate fields.
- Click Update.
- If you have not entered your company's website address, you can click the +Add website link displayed below the company name in the Organization page. The Edit Organization Details popup window will be displayed with the field highlighted. Enter the website address and click Update.
- You can click the +Add mobile, +Add phone, and +Add fax link to enter the mobile, phone, and fax number in the Edit Organization Details popup window. Click Update to add your company's mobile, phone, and fax number.