2010 was the year of integrations for Zoho CRM and our customers certainly seem to love these integrations. This year also has started off with integrations – Zoho Projects, Constant Contact, Zopim and now, LiveChat. LiveChat
is an intuitive chat software that enables your sales representatives
to reach out to customers browsing your website. More about LiveChat’s
integration with Zoho CRM in this guest post by Szymon Klimczak, eCommerce Director of LiveChat.
Most of you build, maintain & strengthen customer relations using
Zoho CRM. Usually, you manually fill up the database with information
gathered over the phone or via email. But by integrating Zoho CRM
with LiveChat, we wanted to help your sales teams to make their work
quicker and more efficient. LiveChat fills the gap between phone and email by automatically collecting the contact data and the chat transcripts of conversations with your website visitors, both of which can later be forwarded
to Zoho CRM.
the true power of LiveChat lies elsewhere – it gives your sales team
the opportunity to reach out not only to selected people, but to all people who showed interest in your product or service
by visiting your website. It allows you to engage and invite your website visitors to chat, identify their needs and to convert them into your customers.
This is how LiveChat – Zoho CRM integration actually works:
- Add a note to an existing contact
– by default, LiveChat searches for contacts in Zoho CRM database using
the pre-chat survey data. Notes can be added to a contact in Zoho CRM
directly from LiveChat.
- Search for a desired contact if default results were not satisfying – if a contact is not found during the search based on pre-chat survey data, the operator can modify the search query and perform another search.
- Add a new contact using pre-chat survey data – a new contact can be added to Zoho CRM directly from LiveChat.
- Add a new lead with chat transcript as a note – a new lead can be created in Zoho CRM directly from LiveChat. The chat transcript will be automatically attached once the chat session is over.
If you have been thinking about using a chat solution on your website, you’ll love the special offer for Zoho blog readers – free 30 days of LiveChat service (instead of the regular 14 days). If you want to start selling more, sign up here, add even up to 100 operators and give it a test shot. We’re sure you will love LiveChat & Zoho CRM as much as we do 🙂