Introducing the 2020 feature edition.Learn More
Constellation Research's Best Enterprise Software Vendor
Zoho has been recognized for its innovation, relentless focus on re-invention, and an ever-expanding portfolio of enterprise-class business applications.
Winner of PCMag's Business Choice Awards for CRM
According to the PCMag survey, Zoho is the most recommended CRM and the only one with a positive NPS score among other leading CRM vendors.
Keep up the sales pace withLearn more
Conduct sales meetings and presentations
Conduct presentations and meetings from within your CRM. Organize webinars, convert attendees to leads, and get webinar reports, all within your CRM.
Stay ahead of the numbers
Never lose track of sales and performance metrics, even while you are away. From dedicated mobile apps, to blended dashboards, our powerful AI tools ensure you are always ahead of the curve.
Collaborate with your team
Collaborate with your team through common feeds. Share insights, answer each other's questions, and send lead or deal updates to keep everyone on the same page.
Connect with your customers wherever they areRead more about Omnichannel communication
- Reach customers across every channel: telephone, email, live chat, and social media
- Get real-time notifications when customers interact with your business
- Measure the effectiveness of your customer communication and find the best time and channel to reach out to your customers
Save more time with automation
- Automate every aspect of your business and cut out time-intensive, repetitive tasks
- Streamline your lead nurturing process and make the most of every incoming lead
- Trigger instant actions, stay on top of activities, and follow up better with workflows
New to CRM? Get started with our “What is CRM?” guide.
Conversational AI for smarter selling
- Find any information you need from your CRM data, instantly with the help of Zia, your AI-powered sales assistant
- Get advanced lead and deal predictions from Zia so that you can identify the leads that are likely to convert and ultimately close more deals
- Receive intelligent alerts, task reminders, and suggestions for the best times to contact your leads based on your past successful interactions
Why choose Zoho CRM?Read more
- Simple, straightforward user interface with a minimal learning curve
- Flexible, month-to-month contracts supported by transparent pricing plans
- Deployment, consultation, onboarding, and training programs to help you get started smoothly
- Migration wizard to easily import data from spreadsheets or other CRM systems
- Fully extensible developer platform that facilitates tighter integration of CRM with external systems and applications
- Sell on the go with our award-winning CRM apps for both iOS and Android
How a leading global franchise development company scaled faster with the help of Zoho CRM
Brent Dowling, CEO, RainTree
Testimonials from the#ZohoCRMFamily
Reduced lead to real prospect time by 60%
$1 million to $20 million in just two years
An increase of repeat sales from 20% up to 40%
With Zoho CRM, we experienced a 65% increase in our sales pipeline. We also managed to reduce our lead to real prospect time by 60%, which is huge. I would definitely recommend Zoho CRM to companies that are experiencing complexity with sales and marketing and witnessing rapid growth.
K.C WatsonCEO & Founder, Sherpa Digital Media
Since switching to Zoho CRM, JusCollege has effectively managed the large volume of contacts flowing through the sales pipeline and has already increased its sales from $1 million to $20 million in just two years. We attribute this to Zoho – being organized, getting more visibility, seeing where the problem points are, and restructuring our business.
Allan TeruelCo-Founder/CTO - JusCollege
Zoho had all of the functionality that we could ever need, at a fraction of the cost of Salesforce. It felt much more intuitive, and I was sure we would be very happy moving forward with Zoho. In less than a year, The NetMen Corp has witnessed an increase of repeat customer sales from 20 percent up to 40 percent, as well as an overall increase in net income.
Ignacio GalarragaCEO - NetMen Corp