Referral Program Agreement for Zoho Creator
This Referral Program Agreement for Zoho Creator (“Agreement”) is a legally binding contract between you or the entity that you represent (“Referrer,” “You,” or “Your”) and ZOHO Corporation (“Zoho”). The terms and conditions of this Agreement will govern your participation in Zoho Creator’s Referral Program. By continuing with the sign-up process, by filling out the form provided in your service portal, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, do not proceed with the sign-up or participate in the Referral Program.
About Referral Program
In order to participate in the referral program for Zoho Creator, you must be a subscriber of Zoho Creator and must have created at least one application using Zoho Creator.
- When you sign up to participate in the Referral Program, you will be provided with a unique Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”).
- You may provide this URL to friends and acquaintances by email or any other means of private communication. You may also post the URL in any social networking media, your blog, or in any forum in which you are a member. However, you shall not create additional accounts for yourself or create fictitious accounts in order to receive benefits under the Referral Program.
Terms and Benefits of the Referral Program
- A user referred by you will be considered a validly referred user only if the user has purchased a paid subscription plan for Zoho Creator within a period of six (6) months from the date of signing up for the Zoho Creator account.
- For each validly referred user, you will receive $100 as credit in your Zoho Creator account (“Zoho Creator Credits”). You may use up the Zoho Creator Credits at any time during your subscription to Zoho Creator.
- The maximum number of users that you can refer under this Referral Program is five (5) and the maximum Zoho Creator Credits that you can earn under this Referral Program is $500.
- You will not be entitled to any monetary compensation in lieu of the Zoho Creator Credits earned by you.
- You will not be allowed to transfer the Zoho Creator Credits earned by you to any other user.
- This Referral Program is exclusive to subscribers of Zoho Creator. Zoho Creator developers and partners are ineligible to take part in the Referral Program.
- The referred customer should not already have been referred by someone else.
Changes to the Terms of this Agreement
You understand that Zoho may modify the terms of this Agreement at any time. However, you will be provided notice of such changes through an announcement or by electronic mail. Upon being informed of such changes, you may either terminate this Agreement within fifteen days, and cease participating in the Referral Program, or accept the changes and continue to participate in the Referral Program. Your continued participation in any Referral Program after fifteen days from the date of notice of any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Term and termination
The term of this Agreement will commence upon your acceptance of these terms and will end when the Agreement is terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party a written notice of termination.
Relationship of parties
The relationship between you and Zoho is non-exclusive. This Agreement shall not be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture, agency, or any other relationship. You are not authorized to enter into any contract or to assume any obligation on behalf of Zoho. Neither is Zoho authorized to enter into any contract or to assume any obligation on your behalf.
THE REFERRAL PROGRAM AND ZOHO CREATOR ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ZOHO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE REFERRAL PROGRAM OR ZOHO CREATOR. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ZOHO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE REFERRAL PROGRAM AND ZOHO CREATOR, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ZOHO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
Limitation of liability
ZOHO WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY, EVEN IF ZOHO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ZOHO’S ENTIRE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT, AND THE REFERRAL PROGRAM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, SHALL NOT EXCEED 100 USD.
This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted, and governed by the laws of the State of California, exclusive of its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Northern California. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and Zoho, and supersedes all prior communications, understandings or agreements. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without Zoho’s prior written consent. Zoho’s failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such provision, or any other provision of this Agreement, subsequently. If any part of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall be interpreted so as to reasonably effect the intention of both parties.