Show success message on a form action
The success message action allows you to display a custom confirmation message to users when the rule condition evaluates to true after the form data is submitted. If the success message rule meets the condition after the form data is submitted, users will see the success message.
To configure the success message action:
Click the Add New Action block. The Add New Action window will slide in from the right.
- Zoho Creator executes the action whenever there is an activity on the form. You can run the action for selected records by setting the criteria. Refer to the page to learn more about setting criteria in a workflow.
- Choose the Notification action type.
- Choose the Show success message action from the Select action list.
- Enter the message to display if the rule condition or criteria evaluates to true.
- Click Save.
- Click Done on the top-right corner of the screen.