Set field value on a form action
The Set Field Value action allows you to assign a value to a form field.
To configure set field value action:
Click the Add New Actionblock. The Add New Action window will slide in from the right.
- Zoho Creator executes the action whenever there is an activity on the form. You can run the action for selected records by setting the criteria. Refer to the page to learn more about setting criteria in a workflow.
- Select Field Actions type.
- Choose the Set Field Value action.
- Select the field and assign a value to it. You can set values for multiple fields at once.
- Click Save Action.
- Click Done on the top-right corner of the screen.
When accessing the application, the field name contains the value assigned to it.