Push data to Zoho CRM on a form action
You can add and configure an action to push submitted data from Zoho Creator to your Zoho CRM while there is an action on a form. To configure the action,
- Click the Add New Action block. The Add New Action window will slide in from the right..
- Zoho Creator executes the action whenever there is an activity on the form. You can run the action for selected records by setting the criteria. Refer to the page to learn more about setting criteria in a workflow.
- Select Integrations action type.
- Choose Zoho CRM from the Service list.
- Select the Zoho CRM module that you want to push the data to.
- Based on the selection made in the Module field, Zoho Creator lists the mandatory and other fields
- Mandatory fields - These are the required fields in the chosen Zoho CRM module that must be mapped to a corresponding field in Zoho Creator. The drop-down lists the fields on your Creator form. Select the required field. Note: The mandatory fields vary based on the selected service and module.
- Other fields - You can map fields in the chosen Zoho CRM module to the fields in your Zoho Creator form. This is optional. Click Add icon to map more fields.
- Click Save Action.
- Click Done on the top-right corner of the screen.