Push data to Zoho Recruit in an approval process
You can add and configure an action to push submitted data from Zoho Creator to your Zoho Recruit account on an approval/denial of a record. To configure the action,
- Mouse over to an action and click Add icon.
- The Add New Action window slides in from the right.
- Select Integrations action type.
- Choose Zoho Recruit from the Service list.
- Select the Zoho Recruit module to which you want to push the data.
- Based on the selection made in the Module field, Zoho Creator lists the mandatory and other fields
- Mandatory fields - These are the required fields in the chosen Zoho Recruit module that must be mapped to a corresponding field in Zoho Creator. The drop-down lists the fields on your Creator form. Select the required field. Note: The mandatory fields vary based on the selected service and module.
- Other fields - You can map fields in the chosen Zoho Recruit module to the fields in your Zoho Creator form. This is optional. Click Add icon to map more fields.
- Click Save Action