Trigger custom process on a scheduled date and time
To configure a custom process:
- Click the Add New Action block.
- The Add New Action window will slide in from the right. Choose the Custom Process action type.
- Select the custom process to open the Deluge Script Builder. You can define a custom process to suit your requirement. Zoho Creator lists the Deluge tasks on the left side. Drag-and-drop the tasks or type the code and configure the action.
- Additionally, you can add functions to your workflow. The Functions drop-down in the top-right corner displays the list of functions that you have defined in your account. Click Create to define a new function.
- The Add New Function window will slide in from the right. You can define a function of your own and click Save Function.
- Click Save.