Push data to Salesforce in an approval process
You can add and configure an action to push submitted data from Zoho Creator to your Salesforce CRM account on an approval/denial of a record. To configure the action,
- Mouse over to an action and click Add icon.
- The Add New Action window slides in from the right.
- Select Integrations action type.
- Choose Salesforce from the Service list.
- Choose Add New Connection from the Connection drop-down field.
- Specify the Connection Name and click Authorise
- The browser will open the Salesforce login page on a new tab. Specify the Username and Password of your Salesforce account and click Log In
- Click Allow to authenticate Zoho Creator to access your Salesforce account.
- Choose the Salesforce module that you want to push the data to.
- Based on the selection made in the Module field, Zoho Creator lists the mandatory and other fields
- Mandatory fields - These are the required fields in the chosen Salesforce module that must be mapped to a corresponding field in Zoho Creator. The drop-down lists the fields on your Creator form. Select the required field. Note: The mandatory fields vary based on the selected service and module.
- Other fields - You can map fields in the chosen Salesforce module to the fields in your Zoho Creator form. This is optional. Click Add icon to map more fields.
- Click Save Action