Fetch All Records
To fetch all the records from a Form, specify the criteria as [ID != 0], where ID is a auto-generated field that contains a unique value for each record in the form.The following are the two possible ways to perform this action.
- In the Script Builder UI, drag-n-drop the Fetch Records task and specify the collection variable name, Form name and the criteria.
- You can add the script directly to the Form Actions -> On Add -> On Success block to fetch all the records from a Form. In the sample code shown below, all records will be fetched from the Employee Form.
• latest is the collection variable that holds the form data.
• Employee is the form name from which the data is fetched.
• [ID != 0] is the criteria expression based on which the all the records are fetched from the Employee form.