The "call function" deluge task invokes an existing user defined function. Functions can be invoked from the application currently in use or from any other application in the account.
- <functionName> - The name of the function to be invoked.
- thisapp - Param to be used when the function exists in the application being used.
- <Application> - Link name of the application, in which the function exists. This should be specified if the function exists in an application other than the one in use.
- The following function invokes the sendBdayCard() function, which is present in the same application.
- The following function invokes the sendBdayCard() function, which is present in a different application named "Employees".