Set properties for phone number field in list report
Select the phone number field in the fields section to define properties specific to it. This field allows you to directly connect to the number entered. When accessing the report from your browser, phone, or tablet, this will display the field's values with a phone icon. Clicking field value connects to the number via mobile network or via a face-to-face chat application on your device.
The following steps provide details on how to define display options and link to dial property for the field. To set phone number field properties:
- Navigate to the Design page.
- Click the Configure Fields button. The Configure Fields window will appear.
- Select the phone number field.
- Select Display Options.
- Set option as Plain or Formatted Number.
- Select Link to dial property.
- Enable or Disable link.
- Click Close to go back to preview.
Any changes that you make will be saved automatically.