Presort records in kanban report
The report builder enables you to sort records in a kanban report based on the field values. The report loads with the sorting in place. This is a predetermined sequencing of data that is independent from the sorting options available in the report.
To sort records in the report:
- Navigate to the Design page.
- Hover on the preview of the report.
- Click Open Report Properties button.
- Select Sorting.
- Select the field based on which the records will be sorted.
- Click Add
- Click Done to exit builder.
Upon accessing the report in the application, you will find that the records are sorted based on the selected field.