Create action item for kanban report in phone
To create an action item:
- Navigate to Design page.
- Click the Phone icon.
- Click the Quick View or Detail View tab.
- Select the Actions section.
- Click the plus icon for one of the following:
- For single record
- For long press of record
- For left swife of record
- For right swipe of record
- Enter the name of your action item.
- Select the event at which the workflow must run.
- Specify the condition, if you have selected On Condition option.
- Enter the name of the workflow.
- Click the Create Workflow button. The workflow builder appears
- Click Add New Action.
- Select required Action Type.
- Click Done.
- Click Create button. The action is included.