Snippets are components that let you add short, custom codes to your page. Conventionally, snippets are stand-alone, re-usable code pieces that can add additional functionality.
Types of snippets in a page:
- ZML snippet
- HTML snippet
- You can create a table displaying values fetched from your application data using an HTML snippet.
- Create a header for your page, using HTML snippet with the login user's name on it.
- Fetch and list out data from reports, based on criteria.
- Embed an iframe and set a value for it based on, on user input action.
- Embed an external element into your page using the </embed> option.