Each form has property settings that you can change to alter the look or behavior of that particular form on the page.
To set form properties
- Click the Configure option in the toolbar in the page header.You will now view the form property sheet, from where you can change properties
- Under General Settings:
- Add Form Header by choosing Yes.
- Enter a URL to redirect the user on successful form submission.
- Show custom confirmation message when someone successfully completes your form.
- Under Parameters:
- You can set default values for new records created by users by specifying attribute values in the URL field parameter that is used to open the form.
- Click OK to save the changes made to the page properties.