Each report has property settings that you can change to alter the look or behavior of that particular report on the page.
To set report properties
- Click the Configure option in the toolbar in the page header.You will now view the report property sheet, from where you can change properties
- To configure Layout Properties:
- Add report header (report name) by choosing the Yes radio button.
- Add report footer (system generated record count) by choosing Yes radio button.
- Add secondary header (menu options) by choosing Yes radio button.
- To configure Record Actions:
- You can choose the Yes radio button to enable any of/all the options available on the Record Actions settings page.
- To configure Toolbar Settings:
- Enable the Yes radio button to add custom toolbar tabs to your report page. These tabs include Filter, Search, Pagination.
- To configure Custom options:
- Enable Yes radio button to add custom display properties to the report page.
- To set Parameters for record field:
In the Value/Description box, you can enter a values and/or for your parameter. You can set more than one discrete value for your parameter field.