Associate Execute Function action to text in a panel
Execute function action invokes a custom function specified in any of your Zoho Creator applications.
To associate an execute function action:
- Double click the panel to associate an action to the text in it or single click to select the panel and then click the Configure option in the toolbar at the top center of the page builder.
- Click to select the configured text in the panel to associate an action.
- Select ACTION from the options on the right side of the configuration menu.
- From the ACTION TYPE dropdown, select Execute function.
- Select a Function from the dropdown.
Note: The Function dropdown lists all the custom functions in the application you are currently working on. To select a custom function from another application, click the Change App give in Blue, on the footer of the Functiondropdown. Select another application and click DONE to view all the custom functions in it.
- Enter a QUERY PARAMETER in the space provided.
You can choose an argument of the selected function, to pass it as a page parameter.
- Specify a Success message to be displayed on, on successful execution of the associated function.
- You can make the changes and close the panel configuration sheet. The changes will be auto-saved.