Customize page layout for web
You can customize the layout of your page to optimize its view on the web.
To customize page layout for web
- Go to the Design page of the application.
- Select a page from the application menu on the left side to customize its layout. The PAGE CUSTOMIZATION menu will appear on the right.
- Click the Browser icon at the top-left of the application menu.
- Select a display type: CARD or PLAIN
Display as Description CARD Generates a view where each element of the page, such as a panel, form, report, chart, snippet, or a button, is displayed as a separate card. PLAIN Lays the elements flat, with a border separation.
- Set a margin for the sides. Providing a margin is optional. You can set the margin for one or more sides.
- To set the margin: Margin -> Set values for any of Top, Right, Bottom, or Left
Based on the above settings, a preview will be generated in the builder area on the left.