Customize tablet layout
Customize your page layout, for a tablet view. You can set a compact layout or retain the original page layout while accessing the page from your tablet.
To customize page layout for tablet view
- Go to the DESIGN view of the application.
- Click the Tablet icon present on the top-left of the screen.
- From the application menu on the left side, select a page to customize its tablet layout.
- On selecting a page, you will see a PAGE CUSTOMIZATION menu on the right.
- Select an option under Display as - CARD or PLAIN
Display type Description CARD Card view displays each element of the page like a panel, form, report, chart, snippet or a button as a card. PLAIN Plain layout simply lays the elements flat, with a border separation.
- Now, select a Layout Type:
Layout type Description Stacked The stacked layout arranges all the page elements in a stacked, top-down fashion. Each element is linearly laid one after the other. Scroll down to view the elements. Actual The actual layout type, renders the page as it is built. i.e. The elements are positioned just as in the web browser. Though, the entire page will be visible on the screen, without any need to scroll.