Create PageTo create/add a page to an existing application:
- Login to your Zoho Creator account.
- In your application dashboard, hover over the application that you wish to create/add a new page for.
- Click EDIT to open the application, as shown below:
- Click the '+' icon in the header panel to enter the Create New Component page.
- Select PAGE.
- Enter a suitable page name and click Create Page. You will be redirected to the page builder.
- Use the drag-and-drop interface here to build your custom page(s).
To create a page for a new application :
- Go to https://creatorlab.localzoho.com/
- Create a new application, starting with a form.
- Once the application setup is ready, add a page using the '+' icon present on the header panel.
- Enter an appropriate page name and click Create Page. You will be redirected to the page builder area.
To edit an existing page:
- Go to the application in which you want to edit a page.
- Click the wrench icon in the bottom-left of the application dashboard and select Edit this application.
- In the following screen, select the page to be edited, from the left panel, and click OPEN BUILDER from the builder area.
- Make any necessary edits to the page.