Configure image from URL
Image used in a panel can be a URL. An image URL is an internet address that points directly to a specific image.
To generate an image URL
- Do a search on the web, for the image you want to link to the panel.
- Right click the image.
- Depending on the search engine you are using, generate the image URL by:
- Chrome: Copy image address
- Safari: Copy image address
- Internet Explorer: Properties -> Copy the URL address shown
- Firefox: Copy image location
To add image URL to the panel image
- Drag and drop an image panel onto the builder. A sheet with configuration options will automatically slide in from the right side of the screen.
- Click to select the icon in the panel.
- On the right-side of the configuration sheet, you will find Display -> Image source.
- From the image source drop down, select Web Link.
- Enter the generated URL in the field below.
- Click Done.
To edit a panel image
- Double click the panel in which you want to edit the image.
- Or single click to select the panel in which you want to edit the image and then click Configure option, present in the toolbar on the top center of the page builder.
- Using either of the methods in step 1 or 2, will open up the slider menu for panel configuration.
- Click on the image to be edited.
- On the right side of the panel configuration sheet, select Display -> Image source -> Web Link.
- Enter/Edit the URL.
- Click Done.