Add title to an element in a page
Adding title provides a space for giving a short description about the following element or simply acts as a label.
To add title to an element
- Single click to select a page element to add title to it.
- Click the T icon in the toolbar in the header area of the page builder. The T icon turns blue, indicating that the title is enabled.
- A Title field is generated at the top left of the selected element and a pop up window appears to Configure Title.
- Type in a suitable Title in the Label area and click DONE.
To add style to the Title
- Single click to select the title.
- Add style to the Title using the toolbar in the header area of the page builder:
- Set font style for the Title from the dropdown.
- Set font size from the number dropdown.
- Bold and Italicize the title using the B or I icons.
- Pick a font color from the font color palette.
To remove Title
- Single click the page element to remove it's Title
- Click the T icon at the header area of the page builder. The T icon turns black, indicating that the title is disabled.