Add an embed element
The embed element helps you to add objects such as a file, an image, an audio file or a video to a page.
To add an embed element to a page
- Click the SNIPPET option from the page elements menu on the left. A menu will slide in.
- Click the Embed option and droop it onto the builder.
- Once the embed element is dropped onto the builder, the Embed Configuration sheet slides in from the right. Here, you can paste the embed code.
To embed a URL
- Copy the required embed URL.
- Paste the URL in the field provided in the Embed Configuration sheet.
- Click DONE to save.
The embeded content cannot be previewed. It will take effect in the live mode.