Add panelTo add a panel to the page:
- Open the page that you want to add a panel to.
- From the page elements menu on the left panel, click and select PANEL.
- Choose from the available panel designs and drag-and-drop a suitable one onto the builder area.
- Open the panel menu. Filter options will be available on the header of the panel menu.
- Click any filter option to apply it to the panels.
The changes will go into effect.There will be a preview of the panels with the filter applied.
- Drag-and-drop a panel to add to the page.
From the panel filter menu on the header, click the layout icon for enabling/disabling header and/or footer for panels
To set alignment to panel content:From the panel filter menu on the header, click the formatting icon for alignment options for panel content.
To split panel columns:
From the panel filter menu on the header, select from the split icons to split the panel into multiple columns.
You can split each panel into a maximum of four columns.
To add/remove background color for panels:
From the panel filter menu on the header, click the color pallette icon for adding/removing background color to the panels.