Understand send SMS action
The Send SMS notification action allows you send customized text messages every time when a user submits a new record or when an existing record is modified or deleted. That means when a user submits or deletes data in the form, you will get an instant real-time notification on your mobile phone. For example, you can trigger SMS notifications at various instances such as,
- Notifying the concerned employee when a visitor submits the form
- Sending confirmation SMS to the customer after an order is placed
- Notifying the customer when a package is delivered
- Reminding the customer that the bill is due
- Send mobile tickets to students for alumni meets, seminars or exhibition and so on.
SMS can be sent using any of the supported SMS providers with whom you have an account. The supported SMS service providers are listed below.
- Screen Magic