Understand form for a Zoho Recruit module
You can create forms for the modules in your Zoho Recruit. The data that your users submit through this form is directly added in the selected module. This eliminates the need to write scripts to integrate with your Zoho Recruit modules and enables you to seamlessly add data in them.
You can create forms for the following Zoho Recruit modules: Candidates, Contacts, Clients, and Job Openings. Currently:
- You can create one form per module
- You cannot create forms for the custom modules in your Zoho Recruit
Features and capabilities
When you're collaborating with users in an app, it is not enough to just enable them to submit data, but enable them to submit valid data. Zoho Creator offers a wide range of options using which you can define what is to happen, right from the moment a user accesses a form in your app, to what is to happen after a user submits the form.
Building the form and managing the fields
When you create a form for a module, its mandatory fields are automatically added to the form. For example, if you create a form for the Candidates module, the Last Name field will be auto-added. You will not be allowed to delete these fields from the form as they're mandatory in Zoho Recruit.
The field pallette displays all the fields present in the selected module. You can add to your form the required fields, and rearrage them in the required order. Refer to this page to learn more about the form builder for a Zoho Recruit module.
Controlling form entries
You may use the following provisions to control and restrict the entries your users submit through your form:
- Display a CAPTCHA on your form: This can prevent form submission by malicious computer bots
- Define a geo-fence: For the users accessing from a mobile device (phone or tablet), you can define a geo-fence—the geographical radius around a location, such that your form accepts entries from them only when they are inside
- Disable access to your form after a certain number of entries
- Restrict your form's availability: You can define your form's availability—the time range beyond which your form will not be accessible
On successful form submission
- You can enable your users to view a message
- You can enable your users to receive an email notification that can include the data they submitted
- You can redirect your users to a website or a component (form, report, or page) in your app
- You can, from the available set of device-specific layouts, apply the most suitable one to your form:
- You can, from the available set of themes, apply the most suitable one to your form
Viewing the submitted data
You can create list reports for the modules in your Zoho Recruit. This enables your users to view the data in your Zoho Recruit without having to separately access it.