Restrict access to a form after a certain number of entries
- Refer to this page to learn about the Disable form after property
- Refer to this page to learn about the ways in which you can restrict entries from being submitted through your forms
- Open the form builder.
- Click the Properties icon in the top-right of the form builder, as shown below. The Form Properties pane will appear on the right.
- Navigate to the Restrict Form Access section.
- Set the value greater than 0 in the input box next to Disable form after. The Error message input box will appear, containing a default message.
- Set a custom message to suit your form's purpose: