Understand signature field
The signature field allows a user to draw their signature and thus enables you to collect electronic signatures. This field comes in handy when you require your users to authenticate (by signing) the data they submit through your form.
FeaturesWith respect to the user-experience of the signature field on a form, you can:
- Customize the field name and field link name of this field
- Make it mandatory for your users to draw their signature in this field
- Enable showing this field only to the app’s admin (and hide it from other users)
- Order management: Imagine that you sell some products and are building an app to manage the orders. You can add a signature field in the form through which users place their orders. If you make this signature field mandatory, your users will be able to place their orders only when they enter a signature.
Things to know
- Currently, uploading a signature in this field is not supported. It needs to be drawn.
- Data stored in the signature field cannot be manipulated using Deluge.