Understand integration field
The Integration field enables your users to establish a relationship between the data in your Zoho Creator app and the data in another SaaS. It features a dropdown list that displays data (present in the target service) and allows your users to select one value from it.
Currently, you can have the integration field lookup data from the following services:
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Recruit
Understand adding an integration fieldAdding an integration field to your form requires you to define (or select, if already defined) a connection to the target external service. You will need to define a few parameters in addition to the Module and Field from which you intend to lookup data.
Experience on accessing the field
Each time your users access the integration field on your form, Zoho Creator fetches data in real time (from the selected module of the external service).
- Change the Field that it shows data from: You can switch to any other Field that's available in the selected Module (of the selected service)
- Change the Connection: You can switch to any other Connection that you have added for the same service
- Customize the field name and field link name of this field
- Make it mandatory for your users to select a value in this field
- Show this field only to the app’s admin (and hide it from other users)
- Set the field size
- Describe this field using a tooltip or help text