Add a Salesforce field to a form
Prerequisite: The Application Programming Interface (API) feature must be enabled for your Salesforce organization.
- Open the form builder.
- Add an integration field to the form. (Refer to this page to see how to add a field to a form)
- Select Salesforce in the drop-down next to Service.
- Select the required choice from the drop-down next to Connection. (All the Salesforce connections added in your Zoho Creator account will be displayed here)
- If you select the choice Add New Connection, Zoho Creator will display the following prompt. Refer to steps 5-8 in this page to learn how to add a new Salesforce connection.
- Select the required Module. If the API feature is not enabled for your Salesforce organization, Zoho Creator will displayed the following prompt:
- Select the required Field, then click DONE.
- Switch to any other Salesforce connections added in your Zoho Creator account, by selecting the required one from the drop-down next to Connection
- Change the Field to any of the available fields in the selected Salesforce module