Restrict form entries by defining a geo-fence
Refer to this page to learn about defining a geo-fence for a form.
- Open the form builder.
- Click the Properties icon in the top-right of the form builder, as shown below. The FORM PROPERTIES will appear on the right.
- Navigate to the FORM PROPERTIES > Restrict Form Entries section:
- Check the checkbox next to Enable Geo-fence.
- In the Choose Location window, define the geo-fence as follows:
- Set the required Address: By default, it will be set based on your location. You can change it by typing, or picking an address from the map.
- Set the geo-fence's radius by entering the value in terms of Miles, Nautical Miles, or Kilometers
- Click Done
- Customize the Error Message as required. This will be displayed when users access your form from outside the defined geo-fence.
- Click Edit Location, as shown above, to redefine the geo-fence.