Create a Salesforce form
- Click the Add New (+) icon displayed at the top of the Design page, as shown below:
- Select FORM, as shown below. If you're creating the first form in your app, you will be taken directly to step-3.
- Select INTEGRATIONS, displayed on the right.
- Select Salesforce.
- Enter a name for your form.
- Select the required Salesforce module from the drop-down next to Choose a Module.
- Select the required choice from the drop-down next to Choose a Connection. (All the Salesforce connections added in your Zoho Creator account will be displayed here)
If you select the choice Add New Connection, Zoho Creator will display the following prompt. Refer to this page to learn about the ensuing steps.
- Click CREATE FORM.
You will be redirected to this form's builder.