Create application by importing file from Google Drive
- Click the Import a File button on the top-right corner of your home page.
- Click and select From Cloud.
- Select Google Drive on the left and click on Authenticate Google.
- You will be required to enter your Google account credentials. Once your Google account is authenticated, your google drive files will be listed. Select the required file and click Attach.
- The contents of the file will be displayed on the next page.
You can perform the following actions on this page:
- Edit the application name by clicking the edit icon in the top-left corner. By default, the name of the file will be set as the application name
- Select the forms you want to import by checking the boxes next to the form name. Each sheet in the file will be represented as a form.
- Set the Header as First Row, Second Row, or Blank Row. The data in the selected row for header will be considered the field name. The field type will be detected automatically based on the contents.
- Click the field name to edit its name and type, and to define it's properties.
- Click the icon in the top right corner to review import details and to configure import error settings.
Import error settings
- Click Lookup at the top to view related fields. Related fields across sheets will be linked using arrows.
- You can remove the relationship by clicking the arrow, then clicking the red x mark.
- Click Create in the top-right corner to create the application.
- Zoho Creator will create the application. You can access it by clicking Access Application.