View relationship diagram
To view the relationship diagram,
- Click Settings and navigate to Application Settings.
- Click Relationship Diagram under Developer Tools.
- The Relationship Diagram for the current application will be displayed. The following image shows a sample relation diagram in Zoho Creator. Forms A, B, and C are related while Form D is a standalone form.
To check the relationship between forms, hover the cursor over a form entity. The relationship is highlighted using linked arrows.
- Form B has a lookup field to Form A
- Form C has 2 subforms. One is a blank subform and the other subform is related to Form B.
- The blank subform has a lookup field to Form A.
There are options on the top right corner to zoom in or out and to reload the relationship diagram. There is also a dropdown to select the forms to be displayed in the relationship diagram.