This help page is for users in Creator 5. If you are in the newer version (Creator 6), click here. Know your Creator version.
Delete permission in customer portal
To delete a permission:
- Click the Customer Portal option under the Users and Control section in the Settings page.
- Click the Permissions option in the Customer portal page.
- Hover the mouse over the permission set to be edited. Click the Delete icon that appears.
- In the pop-up that appears, choose the permission set to move the customers belonging to the deleted permission to. Then click Okay.
- The permission will be deleted and only the permissions which remain will be displayed.