This help page is for users in Creator 5. If you are in the newer version (Creator 6), click here. Know your Creator version.
Configure role hierarchyTo configure role hiereachy:
- Click on the Roles option in the Users page.
- Now, click on the button found adjacent to the Add role button. A drop down list will appear. Select Role hierarchy option.
- The Role hierarchy tab will appear. In this tab, configure role hierarchy by choosing the owner of the respective record in each form. Then click Save.
- Click on the Users option. A list of all the users will be displayed.
- Select the particular user for whom the role should be assigned.
The Choose role option will be displayed. When you click on it, a drop down containing the list of roles will be shown. Select the role that has to be assigned to the user.
The new role will be assigned to the user.