Configure/add permission setTo add a permission set:
- Click the Users option under the Users and control section of the Settings page.
- Click the Permissions option in the Users page.
- Click the Add permission button in the top-right corner of the page. The Add Permission Set tab will appear.
- Type the name for the permission set in the Name field. Under the set permissions, select the required permissions which has to be granted for the different type of users, then click Add.
The new permission will be displayed in the list.
- Click on the permission which you want to configure from the permissions tab of Users page.
- Make any necessary changes in permissions and click Update.