Show Hide Columns in a Report
When you create a new Report, it will display all the columns in the Form based on which the Report is created. If you do not want to display a column in a particular Report, you can hide it. This does not remove the column or its data in any way.
To limit a column from being displayed in a view,
- Select the Report from the Reports tab in Edit mode.
- Select Column Properties option from the View Configuration tree.
- Deselect the Show check-box for the column.
- Click Done to update the changes
- If a new column is added to the Form, the Report will not reflect the new column added. To show the column, select the Show check-box from the Column properties option in the Report and click Done to update the changes.
You can also configure to Hide columns when you access the view, in live mode.
You can also configure to display only specific columns in a List view but all the columns in the summary. Learn How.