Show Hide Columns in a View
When you create a new view, it will display all the columns in the form based on which the view is created. If you do not want to display a column in a particular view, you can hide it. This does not remove the column or its data in any way.
To limit a column from being displayed in a view,
- Select the View from the Views tab in Edit mode.
- Select Column Properties option from the View Configurationtree.
- Deselect the Show check-box for the column.
- Click Done to update the changes
- If a new column is added to the form, the view will not reflect the new column added. To show the column, select the Show check-box from the Column properties option in the View and click Done to update the changes.
You can also configure to Hide columns when you access the view, in live mode.
You can also configure to display only specific columns in a List view but all the columns in the summary. Learn How.