Set Number Of Records Per Page
You can customize the number of records to be displayed per page, in your Report.
To do this,
- Select your view form the Reports tab.
- Select Report Settings -> Summary.
- Mouse over Display Properties and click on the Edit button.
- Select the number of records to be displayed per page from the Records per page drop down box, as shown below.
- In case of Summary view, the records to be displayed per row can also be customized by selecting the required number from the records per row drop down box, as shown below.
- When you Access this application, the view will display the specified number of records per page, as configured in the Display Properties option of the View tab. You can also customize this number right from the view displayed on your screen, by selecting the settings icon, as shown below. Once this is done, click on Settings -> Save changes option if you want the changes to be saved to the existing view or save as a new view. You need not go back to the View tab to make the changes.