Set Number Of Records Per Page
You can customize the number of records to be displayed per page, in your Report. For this,
- For the required Report, open the Report Settings -> Summary tab (as shown in the below given screenshot).
- Mouseover Display Properties section, and click Edit. This will enable you to edit the parameters within this section.
- Set the Records per page with a value from the drop-down, and click Save.
- In the new version of Zoho Creator, the Records per page setting has been deprecated. Users do not have to switch from page to page to view all records; they need to just scroll down through the Report.
For Summary Reports, you can customize an additional parameter Records per row in the Display Properties section (as mentioned above).
- Using this, you can set the number of records that are to be displayed per row in your Summary Report.
- Its value ranges from 1 to 5, i.e., a maximum of 5 records can be displayed per row in a Summary Report.