The Report Settings page allows you to change the existing report type and its properties, set column properties, set criteria and filters, group records based on criteria, set access permissions, configure custom actions, create custom record summary pages and much more.
- Change Display Type and Properties : You can change the Report Type and the number of records to displayed per page from the Display Properties link. Learn more..
- Set Column Properties: You can control the display of columns and also change the display name of the columns here.
- Set Column Widths: You can specify the width of columns by providing the appropriate width in pixels/percentage. Learn more..
- Set Criteria: You can set criteria to create views with specialized reporting needs. Learn more..
- Set Filters: Filters are a set of named criteria that allow you to select and display only specific entries in a view. Learn more..
- Set Grouping: You can group your data based on specific fields in a view. Grouping creates sub-lists within a list view. Learn more..
- Set Sorting: By default, a list view displays the records in the order in which they are added. (i.e.) latest records are listed on top. You can sort records by a specific column/column(s) in ascending or descending order to display meaningful reports.Learn more..
- Set Access Permissions: Users will be able to add, edit or delete records in a view only if access permission is provided by the application owner. Learn more..
- Restrict Visibility: "Restrict Visibility" enables an app owner to restrict user visibility and access permissions for Reports. Learn More..
- Custom Actions: Custom Actions are actions performed on selected records in a view by executing function calls. Learn more..
- Conditional Formatting: Conditional Formatting enables you to highlight text in Reports. Learn more..
- Record summary : The Record Summary feature enables you to create a customized summary for each record, by just dragging and dropping the fields required.Learn more..
- Definition: Displays the script definition of the report in the script builder.
- Sum Numeric Columns: Provides an option to sum all numeric columns and display it in the view. Learn more...